- Store Info
- Store Events
- Kobo Offers
- Indie Authors
- Recommended Reading
- Specials and Promotions
- My Account
We sell or trade. We do not buy books.
- Trade credit does not apply toward new books, "cash only" books, sale books or new merchandise.
- All prices are based on the original cover price of the book. The exceptions are, cover prices lower than $3.95 will be raised to current market value and some older classics. Current market cover price will be clearly marked on book.
- We are happy to accept two (2) grocery sacks of books per customer, per visit, no boxes please.
- No loose incoming books, please bag them.
- We clean ALL books before they are shelved.
- Audio books must be traded for audio books.
- Sci-Fi must be traded for Sci-Fi.
- Hardcover books will be accepted within 4 months of publication.
- We may not accept some Harlequins or older numbered romances.
- We will accept your gently used books anytime during our business hours. Books accepted are at the discretion of the book store representative.
- Incoming books may not be accepted after 5:30 Monday - Saturday.
- Unclaimed books and containers will be disposed of daily.
What We Do NOT Take:
- Books with markings
- Clipped corners
- Holes punched in corners
- Covers that are torn or faded or missing covers
- Loose pages
- Stains or moisture damage
- Dirty, sticky, dusty, warped or bent
- We do not accept textbooks, library books, magazines
- We DO NOT accept Harlequin series books, book club editions, reader digest books, or any books in poor condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse any book.
Pricing Per Book
- We will give 25% of the book's original publisher's price in store credit. Credit is tracked and kept on file. Credit never expires and has no cash value.
- Credit may be applied towards the purchase of used books at the rate of 1/2 credit, 1/2 cash or charge.
- For example: if a cover price is $8.00, the price in our store is $4.00, you may use $2.00 credit and $2.00 cash/credit card/debit card.
- Credit may not be applied to new books, special orders or other store merchandise.
- Our inventory software can remember what you have turned in for credit or purchased, preventing you from purchasing the same book twice.
WE DO NOT BUY BOOKS AND STORE CREDIT HAS NO CASH VALUE.